Author Sophie Uliano shares dozens of tips for creating a more eco-friendly life, including ideas on greening your beauty regime, detoxifying your home, and giving your kitchen a green makeover.
One of my resolutions for 2013 is to try to make our home just a little bit greener. In chapter 5 of Gorgeously Green, Uliano shares some great reminders for creating a more beautiful and toxic-free home, including:
- Use old tea towels and t-shirts for dusting.
- Air dry your clothing and towels when you can.
- But an insulating jacket for your water heater.
- Turning down your heat by just one degree cuts your fuel consumption by 10%. (Get the kids into the habit of wearing slippers and sweaters around the home!).
- Use cloth napkins!
- Find out where to recycle all those oddball items at your home at www.earth911.com
- NEVER buy Styrofoam
- Keep a plants as air filters in your bedrooms. (Here are the best air filtering plants according to NASA).
|Even Winnie the Pooh loves Baby ECOS Laundry Detergent!|
Baby ECOS Laundry Detergent is a gentle, everyday detergent, perfect for sensitive baby skin. Baby ECOS Stain and Odor Remover will help you eliminate organic stains and odors with the help of a naturally-derived formula; you can use it on most everything; fabrics, carpets, upholstery, rugs, floors. Both products are ultra-gentle and non-toxic.
To win, enter via Rafflecopter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Special thanks to Earth Friendly Products for sponsoring this post and giveaway